Please join us for our next Lubbock LUG meeting on Thursday, May 25, 2023 @ 6:30 PM CST. If you have any suggested topics or would like to discuss or present a topic, please let us know in advance of the meeting.
We will meet only via the Jitsi video conference session with Brian. He will be adding the Jitsi link as the date gets closer.
Also, if you would like to review our LUG Code of Conduct before joining the call, it is here.
We look forward to seeing you.
We will be holding our Monthly Lubbock LUG meeting online. It’s easy to join in and participate.
Prior to Joining, please read through the LUG Code of Conduct.
If you can join, we would love to have you online with us. You can simply join via your web browser at
When prompted allow the site to access you microphone and camera (optional) and you’ll be ready to join.
If you prefer there is also a Jitsi app for both iOS and Android. Joining via the app isn’t hard.
- Download and install the app from your platform app store. This app is free, and you should not pay for it.
- Open the App, and if you are not prompted for a Server URL, open the app settings, and find the place to change the Server URL, or Add a new Server URL.
- Add the URL “https://meet.lubbocklug.org”
- Go back to the main page of the app, and choose to Join a Room.
- Enter the Room name as “MonthlyLUGMeeting”
- Click Join, and you should be all set!
We’ll be discussing all things Linux, Unix, Open Source, and fun.
Check out the Agenda below, and feel free to add replies to that comment for items you would like to talk about.
- the topic name,
- type (open discussion,
- discussion panel, or presentation), and
- the approximate time in minutes you would like for the topic.
Hope to see you all there.